Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lindsay Lohan's car rammed by photographer looking for a shot

Lindsay Lohan wishes paparazzi would keep their distance, especially after police said a photographer intentionally crashed into her car.

"It's a frightening experience. There's a line that needs to be drawn now," the actress-singer told reporters recently, according to AP Radio.

Lohan suffered cuts and bruises in the accident last week in Los Angeles. Police said the photographer intentionally rammed the left rear of Lohan's 2005 Mercedes-Benz.

"I was so shaken up, but I was still nice 'cause I was like, `I understand it's your job. But you don't have to ram into me next time. I'll give you a picture.'''

It's been a difficult year, Lohan said.

That's crazy! He rammed into her car to get a picture, he should go to jail because he's a danger to society!

No comments:

Post a Comment